Monday, May 11, 2015

Week #13 - Happy Mother's Day Skype Session!

Hey Fam!

I don't have much to say this week at all. Not too much has been happening lately, and I'm kind of in a rush but I'll try my best.

Mother's Day was great. I loved getting to see everyone! Also, today marks three months for me! Elder Fowkes is leaving next Wednesday and that will be crazy. I'm not too excited that he's leaving so soon, but it will be cool to meet other missionaries.

Well that's all for this week. I'll have more (plus more pictures) next week. Talk to you in a week! 


Love,

Elder Graham

Mom Note:  To make up for Cody's lack of entertainment this week, here are a few videos of our chat yesterday - forgive the other electronics also in the picture, the rest of the family was there on FaceTime!

The bulla man

Company slogan - A Suh Wi Dweet

Love for the people of Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment