Monday, March 16, 2015

Week #5 - Don't Let Your Chicken Foot Walk a Mile in My Shoes & A Baptism!

What up Fam!

I can't email for very long today because I've been in Kingston at the doctor getting some athlete's foot cream. It looks disgusting on my feet but doesn't hurt at all. Dr. Sinclair isn't worried and I'm not worried so you don't need to worry (I think we’ve established that no one is worried here… even Mom!). Also since we're in Kingston, we HAVE to play ball because there are no good courts in Yallahs.

The baptism was awesome. I got some great pictures. Elder Stewart baptized her and Elder Fowkes and I witnessed.
Elder Stewart, Tamera, Elder Graham, Elder Fowkes

Tamara's house has pretty much become our home base. Her mom always makes us dang good food and her sister is way chill. Hopefully she starts taking the lessons soon.

Elder Banton went home on Friday, not sure exactly why. So Stewart and Fowkes and myself are now in a trio until they get a replacement out here. Yes, that means covering two areas.

Nothing like chicken foot and mashed potatoes.  Sooooo good!
That's all the time I have for now. I will make up for it next week!

Love,

Elder Graham








No comments:

Post a Comment