Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week #45 - Savanna-la-SWEET

Hey Fam!
Lots of changes this week!
So as you can see, P-day got changed to Tuesday because we had our zone Christmas party yesterday. It was awesome! Thanks for the package of stuff!
So Tuesday night was my last night in Spanish Town. We ordered pizza to celebrate obviously.
Elders Graham & Koegler
Wednesday was transfer meeting. Big up to Elder Dean and Elder Koegler for finsihing their missions and not being too scared to get on the plane and go home. The drive to Sav was like 3 and a half hours. My companion is Elder Sandmaier, from Victoria, BC. He is pretty chill and knows a TON about the gospel. He's read basically every book that the church has published so he is a walking encyclopedia for doctrine and church history and stuff. He does get a little shy in lessons sometimes but it's all good. He goes home in April so not long left for him.  Sav is sweet. It rains quite a bit here so I hear.

I'm excited to talk on Friday! I'll get more details and stuff to you soon! More good stories this week, I know I'm being a bum but just be patient!

Love,

Elder Graham

Last day with Elder Christensen - the day I left my son in the nest...

Elders Christensen, Gardner, and Knight, the groom on his wedding day - Ramon, Elders Koegler, Graham and Pulsipher.

No comments:

Post a Comment