Monday, February 1, 2016

Week #51 - The Fruits of Our Labors

Wagwan Fambily,

Not too much happened this week so I will keep it relatively short.

We picked up Elder McGregor at the bus park Tuesday night. He is actually from Old Harbor so we have a Jamaican in the house now. He is pretty cool.

Lychee
We visited the Williams family who live way the heck out in Grange Hill which is like a 20 minute taxi ride and then another 15 minute walk. They have a TON of fruit trees so they loaded us up with Jamaican apples, star fruit, jellies, and these things called lychee berries which are kind of like guinep on steroids. They are awesome.

On Friday during studies, I heard a call at the front door. It was the Riddlers (a senior couple from Wales) I heard Elder Riddler call in saying, "I come bearing gifts!" (Keep in mind this man is from Wales, just imagine it in your head, it was hilarious!) It was a package from Britt and Adam!  Can we get a WOOT WOOT for sister love?!!

I spoke in church about why we believe in Jesus Christ and I think it went pretty well.

Good week!

Love you all,

Elder Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment