Monday, June 27, 2016

Week #72 - It's My Birthday Gift to Me... I'm So Happy! ~Emperor's New Groove

Hey Family!

Reunion in Spanish Town with Elders Evans & Stever
So this week was cool. We had a lot of fun going to Spanish Town and seeing a ton of people!  Brother Cooper let me climb up his coconut tree to grab some for us which was super sketchy but so worth it!

So Collin is for sure confirmed getting baptized on Wednesday, June 29 and everything is great. Happy birthday to me, I guess!

On Saturday, Sister Ebanks gave us a pineapple-melon. It tastes similar to a regular melon but is just yellow on the inside so they call it pine-melon.

I love this work. It's really hard, but it is so worth it in the plethora of blessings that come to the lives of the people we interact with, not to mention our own tender mercies!

Love,

Elder Graham

It's a beautiful day in Junction!

No comments:

Post a Comment