Monday, December 5, 2016

Week #95 - Planting New Seeds

Hey Family!

This went by way fast because of the election thing and all that jazz... but what's new.

Boulevard Ward - Bro Lewis is in the back with sunglasses
We had a super cool experience on Saturday: We met with this less active guy named Bro Lewis and we got talking about faith and seeds and fruits and whatnot. As we were talking he was like "I feel like my tree of faith has stopped growing and it has gone bad... so how do I start over?" and then there was a pause for like 10 seconds, and he was like "Maybe I should just plant a new seed. I can do that right?" Oh it was soooo cool. He and his wife came to church yesterday for the first time in like 4 or 5 months and he got up and bore testimony about how "the missionaries helped him make a new spiritual discovery". What’s really crazy is he said that "When I was talking with the missionaries, Elder Graham looked at me and said, “You just need to have faith, Brother Lewis.”" The crazy part is that I do not remember ever saying that to him word for word, but it is funny how the Spirit says what needs to be said even if we don't put it exactly on point.
Cow Skin

We had dinner at Bro and Sis Parks' house and they are this adorable old couple that makes dang good food!

In other news, Elder Morris and I tried cow skin for the first time this week. It was alright… kinda gummy.

Have a great week and enjoy the cool breeze and snow and rain and stuff because we will be over here sweating like crazy!

Love,

Elder Graham

Selfie game still weak but getting better...



Elders trying their hand at cupping.
Can’t wait to hear how this came about…





No comments:

Post a Comment