Monday, December 12, 2016

Week #96 - Light The Darn World

Hey Family!

Tis the season to be sickly I guess.

I was going through some really gross head cold at the beginning of the week which made me super stuffed up and achy and all that goodness. So we just rested and let that pass as quickly as possible. We finally went out on Thursday and I am feeling MUCH better now.  PS the office elders stopped by real quick Monday night to drop off a fan and one of them gave me a back massage so that was fantastic.

Stake Conference was this weekend. It was awesome! I got to see a ton of people from Spanish Town, members and missionaries! 

Today was way fun - Elder Palmer and Elder Smith came into Kingston and a few of us went to the craft market to get some last little goodies for us, our families, friends and all of you (who aren’t family or friends…?) before we (Elder Palmer and I) come home. So Christmas will come a little late from me but hopefully that won't be a problem.

Have an awesome week and go hard on the #LightthedarnWorld thing because it is awesome! Pretty sure he’s talking about the #LightTheWorld program – an easy way to show love to others and feel close to God during this holiday season…

Love,

Elder Graham 

#LightTheDarnWorld


I can't think of anything clever to say... sorry


I guess you could call these reverse photo bombs? I don't even know...
someone dared us to do it, so...


Good to see friends from Spanish Town at Stake Conference
Nice photo bomb, Elder Morris...

No comments:

Post a Comment