Monday, December 26, 2016

Week #98 - Prayer Works

Hey Family!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because you heard most of it all on Skype (which was awesome to see all of you by the way).

We had a zone party on Friday with and American Christmas dinner. Sunday we were fed twice, and Monday we were fed again. My tummy hurts. The members of the Boulevard Ward can COOK.

So today starts the first day of my last transfer. So crazy. But I mean, everything on a mission is so crazy so it really isn't much different. Missionary work will go on. I pray that I will be able to finish strong. I appreciate all the help that I receive from prayers of everybody back home - PRAYER WORKS so thanks a lot!

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Graham

The Lewis Family learned that putting up Christmas lights is a strange skill that the Graham family has so they asked me to put them on the grill for them haha. This is their Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment