Monday, October 24, 2016

Week #89 - A Hoot and a Half

Hey Family!

Elder Callister and myself
I don't even know what to say for our companionship pic.
My selfie game has been thrown way off since Feb 2015
This week was another crazy one.

We spent Tuesday night helping a new investigator settle some false rumors that he heard about Mormons being demon worshipers, so that was one of the more interesting conversations I have had over the phone haha.

On Thursday we went up to Mandeville for a training meeting of sorts. Afterward, we were supposed to go to Santa Cruz to interview this kid for baptism, but during the meeting, the Santa Cruz elders got a phone call that the kid had ran away from home because he didn't feel ready, so that was a little disappointing.

Saturday was Omar and Lisa's combined birthday party held at the church. There was a TON of good food and it was awesome. It seems like the entire Collins family was sick which was a bummer. 

Sunday was so funny. Every single one of my Sacrament speakers bailed on me about 15 minutes before Sacrament Meeting haha that was a hoot and a half (yeah, Cody’s idea and mine of what a hoot and a half are differ slightly). I ended up having Elder Callister speak, then had a return missionary speak about the restoration, and then I got up and spoke about many of the different truths found in the Bible that were restored with the gospel so that took up the hour. Then we just watched the Sunday Afternoon session of General Conference to finish off church. I have finally seen all of the October sessions!

We are keeping it chill today. Keep us in your prayers!

Love,

Elder Graham

A few more pics of Lilie's baptism



The look on her face = priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment